How do I convert my existing paper policy into electronic form?

If you already have an eIA, you just need to write out a request, addressed to the Insurer, for converting your existing paper policy to electronic mode. Request Forms for policy conversion are available in all offices of Karvy branches. They can also be downloaded from our website . You need to fill out a separate request for each paper policy that you wish to convert to electronic form. These requests, duly signed, can be submitted at the respective Insurance Company or at any or any of the Karvy branches or Online.

If you don’t have an eIA, you can submit an eIA opening form with the necessary supporting documents along with the request for converting paper policy to electronic mode.